Friday, May 14, 2010

5 Days

At this time, 5 days from now, I will be "officially" halfway done!!!

I can't believe that this time last year, I received my acceptance letter in the mail...

It has already been one year since J showed up at my office with my "RN" Vermont teddy bear.

I have come so far in the past year & I have grown in so many ways.

I hope that this next year is full of the same amazing & life-changing experiences that this past year has been!

Thank you to everyone who has written a text message, e-mail, facebook post over the past year. The "How are you doing?" - "Want to grab lunch?" - "Want to get a coffee?" - "You can do this" - "If you need me to talk, I'm here" - "I am so proud of you" - "I love you" messages have helped me get through even the most difficult of days.

I'm going to be a nurse...a REAL Nurse. And I'm going to be a great one.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Panda, You are going to be an AMAZINGLY, SPACTACULAR, AWESOME, and LOVED nurse. Miss you much and am glad to read that you are doing well. The office just isn't the same without you, sis.

    Love, Chanizzle

    ReplyDelete